I fainted and vomited due to sunstroke. Does it affect my baby ?

I m 19.. 10 weeks pregnant ... I just hot home from walkin from the train station 30 mins away from my house... it is really hot outside, so I got home n drank lots of water at once, I had pain for a few seconds in my stomach, in the top abdomen . I started to See blurry,got dizzy so I felt like I was going to fall so I walked slowly to da closest bedroom and I fainted, after waking up i vomit water... am I soppost to worry? Is my baby ok???
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011