I experienced light bleeding mid-cycle & a light orange-pink bleeding

I m 34 and last month I experienced light bleeding mid-cycle, something that has never happened to me before. Around the same time I had some kind of stomach virus that caused a stabbing pain after eating along and with a tiny bit of blood in my urine. My last period (which was seven days late) ended 14 days ago and today I had some minor cramping, followed by bleeding that was a light orange-pink. I don t know if I should be alarmed, since I m in otherwise excellent health.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011