I dont have any breast yet, is there something wrong with me ?

Hi! I am 16 and i dontt have any breast yet, is there something wrong with me? :( I feel so worried!? I feel soo bad, because everyone else has them :( But not me, please help me and fast! Hi! Thanks everyone that answered my question, but I mean I have no breast at all! And what is the normal age to start devolping? Just wondering, since I know I m not normal anyway :( Oh yea, by the way I am not super skinny! At 11, I weighed 82 pounds, is that super skinny?? One more detail, lol! Do you think I should stuff my bra? Because I cant buy wonder bras and all that stuff, or is there anything else I can do, with out having to buy anything special like cream?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Don't feel bad hunny, Im 17 almost 18 120 pounds and barely a 32 A. I'm thinking about going on birth control (i'm having sex) to help with the boob thing lol.. who knows what will happen. Sometimes I'm happy that i'm small chested like when I play volleyball they dont get in the way. But it just sucks when you see a really cute shirt you'd love to get but its low cut and you konw you don't have the cleavage to wear it, or it makes you look even flatter. grrr... .
  Anonymous's Response
let me suck them
no no no sweetheart, don't stuff your bras. How would you feel if a guy found out that you stuffed your bras and spread nasty rumors about you? I wouldn't want you to go through the humiliation. You know, it's all about accepting yourself; if you don't accept how you look, how do you expect others to? Don't worry about the boob thing, everything comes in time, you shouldn't rush it (even though I know it's kind of late). Boobs are only important because society makes them important, kay? :)