I did something very stupid and regret it a lot.How to overcome this?

im 14 and i did some gay things with boys through out my child hood.Im extremely depressed all the time and cant stop thinking about it, im attracted to girls and never did anything with a girl except make out but have gone farther with boys(does not include sex), but now that when i look back i realy realy regret it.i need advice so i can just forget and never look back at it and or just consider it as a stupid thing i did.and move on with my life...
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query
There is nothing to be depressed about
I think u have found yourself an answer and it is good that u have decided to move on from it
If it is affecting u too much please seek advice from a counselor

Have a healthy living