I did something very stupid and regret tremendously

I am 14 and I did some gay things with boys through out my child hood. I am extremely depressed all the time and cant stop thinking about it, I am attracted to girls and never did anything with a girl except make out but have gone farther with boys, but now that when i look back i realy realy regret it. I need advice so i can just forget and never look back at it and or just consider it as a stupid thing i did.and move on with my life.
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010

And just to say ive never masturbated to gay porn or anything like that.

Anonymous's Response

I sink its doesn't meter i never done anything close whit another guy but i watched gayporn x time (i  asked my friends (3 people) about "do they ever watch gay porn" and they all told me yes ) + i watched horse (1 time ) animal(1 time dog :) ) 3D(x time ) Hentai (x time) porn too. i am 21 now and i am in love whit girl but i sure if i feel someday the same love too boy i will try whit him anything he ask.Sexuality need too be depend on love not on male/female. Heteros are stupid, gays are stupid the right way is always the middle :)

+ More on if you even fuck (fucked by) another guy it not means you are gay it means you just was feeling your self good , when you masturbate you doing it whit guy hand too (!) ,sex is just mechanical process ,whit or whit out love it feels great

Psychiatrist Dr. Himanshu Desai's  Response
Sometime it is natural to have guilt feeling for the things you have done. but if this thoughts are disturbing you too much that it takes your lots of time and it affects to your activity then you need to see a psychiatrist.
General & Family Physician Dr. Prakash Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum ,yes you are right just consider it as a stupid thing and move on to your life,if pugsossible take consultation
With a psychiatrist for depression so that he may or may not give you anti-depressant drugs. Take care