I cant lie down & sleep & my tongue is coming out. Is it due to heart problem or something else ?

I am 62 yrs. I had a bypass surgery 20 yrs back. 5 years back i did undergo EECP &chelation therapy and there was good relief for the past years. I am taking the medicines also for heart problems. Now I have breathing difficulty I am advised to do bypass again. Now the main problem is I cant lie down & sleep. My tongue is coming out. There was no symptom like that any time before. What is this, is it due to heart problem or something else. I will be greatful to get your reply. Mathew
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jun 2010