I cant feel anything when I touch my stomach it feels the same. is something wrong ?

hi i was wondering, well i am 6 weeks pregnant and i cant feel anything my body feels the same and i thought it should be changing but i get cramps and that's about it no morining sickness i cant feel the heart beat or i cant feel anything when i touch my stomach it feels the same. is something wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Apr 2010

hey dont worry its just the early stage of pregnancy and you wont feel any thing now.Let some weeks pass and when it comes to 5 months or so u can feel and even see your the changes.

Hello ,
thanks for your query ..
From week 6 to week 10 of your pregnancy, you will be in the embryonic period. This is a very important time of development for your baby and the embryo is most susceptible to experience developmental interferences ..its a very early stage .. wait for another 12 weeks after that u can enjoy ..
wish u best of luck