I cannot notice any change in the position after the removal of chalazion

Hi Everyone,I have just had an incision and curretage of a chalazion in the upper lid of my right eye.But the day after the surgical operation,when I remove the bandage,I found that the chalazion is still the same and in the same place ,but I have sensed that the surgeon had make a long cut above the chalazion and not in the chalazion.Is it that he had removed the roots leadind to the chalazion or is it that the surgeon might have not well situated the chalazion before proceeding with the surgery???
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011