I can feel a loud screeching sound, dizziness, & now i am unable to hear well

A loud screeching sound, dizziness , & now unable to hear well. I ve had a cold for about a week now and my ears got plugged up with fluid. About 3 days ago I started getting over it and I went on a trip in the mtns. There was so much pressure change. On my way back when my ear would pop it would make a loud screeching sound like two disks rubbing against eachother. It happened about 4 different times (usually when I sneezed). It would open up then close back up and I could hardly hear anything. Along with that because of the pressure I would feel a sharp pain in my ear and get really dizzy. The last time it happened I nearly passed out. I sneezed really hard and hear a loud screeching sound and got super dizzy that I couldn t keep my head up and my body wasn t in focus. Afterwards I saw floating lights. My ears have always had a ringing sound that would go off and on but resently its consistant. What do I do? And what s wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011