I am usually dry before my period .And i have nausea, headaches, dizziness, sore breast. What could be the reason for these?

My last period was jan the 15th. Since like the 18th I've been having unprotected sex like everyday or every other day. I'm usually dry before my period but now I have this lotion like discharge thats clearish and white mixed together, nausea , headaches, dizziness , sore breast and nipples (only to the touch), hungry alot, tired even though I woke up a few hours ago, and period like cramping, and moodiness. And I really want sour foods and salt. I dont get any PMS before my periods, unless if its like a few hours before I feel crampy and kind of sick, and during it til like the 3rd day. I been on birth control for 2 months but stopped around dec 13th last year. it was a low dose. And I'm sure its not the birth control, cause last month I had a positive hpt but then had a chemical preg. And shortly after my period jan 15th, i felt fine, then the symptoms came back like a week or so after. My cycles can be a little shorter than 28 or 30 days. but then again I dont think I am preg since I dont have to pee alot, or have dark nipples, or constipated. And well by the way, yesterday it felt like I was getting sick or getting the flu ...I couldnt eat but then later I felt fine and could eat. What does my symptoms sound like?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Most of your symptoms are inline with pregnancy taking into consideration, that you have been on unprotected sex lately.. It could also be due to hormonal disturbances.. get a pregnancy test done to check if you are pregnant, a physical confrontation with a doctor would be much more useful..