I am under the treatment of brain TB. My left side of body is not working.

Hi Doc. I m a boy of 22 years old.Last 2 and half years i have been suffered from Brain T.B. Those medicine I have Taken- Tab. Oxetol 450mg(Morning & Night) Inj. Streptomylin 1mg (3 Months) Tab. PZA. CIBA 500mg (Morning-3) Tab INH 300mg (Morning) Tab. Rifampicin 600mg (Morning) Tab. Cortan 20mg(Morning) Cap. Ometid 20mg(Morning) Tab. Pyrovit 20mg(Morning) During that time i had an attack of left focal seizures followed by weakness of the left upper & lower limb .Whole left side of the body was vibrated sometimes.. Now I m ok.But Still Some problem on my left side of the body which I faced regularly.I can t Work frequently,not to siting freely and long time.In this case,what can i do?please help me..thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011