I am unable to do the sex and i have nightfall

I am unmarried boy I am unable to do the sex and nightfalls too much and weight also loosing day by day
Asked On : Sat, 25 Sep 2010
Night fall is normal & common among unmarried which does not cause any weakness. But by assuming that it causes weakness, you have developed depression. Anxiety & depression can cause erection problem due to lack of confidence particularly when it is first time & both are in hurry or feeling insecure. You should consult a psychologist if problem persists.
Hai Aryan,

Welcome to HCM

Night fall or wet dreams occur because of reduced frequency of sexual activity ie reduced masturbation or sexual intercourse.

It is the involuntary emmission because of sexual stimulation by dreams or sexual thoughts.

It has NO relation with the body weight of the individual. The depression or anxiety about this can lead to weight loss.

sir.i am a patient of 25 years old.male.and problem is that. I have a semens & FSH test from laboratory.In blood shows 3.89 in FSH test.but problem is .I have nill spermmatozoya shows in semens test.suggest me that this is solve able problem in ...