I am thyroid patient. Getting irregular periods, gaining weight. Blood test done. Should I take follihair and cytomid?

Hi my name is Farhana and I am a thyroid patient, I was told to have a blood test by a doctor because my menses are irregular and I have a problem of weight gain . My DHT is quite high so I have been given medication. Calflash, cytomid, Glycomet and modus. Again I consulted another doctor and he gave me follihair and glycomet so now I m confused, should I take both follihair and cytomid.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012