I am taking treatment along with exercise for diabetes but it is not under control

i m diabetic patient from last 10 years sugar level not under control i m diabetic patient from last 10 years and i do cardio(trade mill) about 20 to 30 min,and then plays badminton in the evening for about 45 min. and but still my diabetes not under control my b.p is normal so you are requested me to advise me what to do ? please as you are the doctor you are the only one who can help the patient so,kindly help me out!!
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011