I am taking Glimy 4 for diabetics. Shall I change my medicines to reduce sugar level ?

I am a male Diabetic patient for last 8 years. I am now 55 years old. I am taking Glimy 4 in the morning before breakfast and Pio- M30 after dinner daily. I have no other complication and my weight is 57 Kg and BMR is 20.7. Suddenly for last one month my fasting sugar is around 200 and PP sugar is around 320. Shall I change my medicines viz. to Glizid M or Dianol M. If yes what will be the right medicines. Please suggest how to reduce sugar level. Can I take Diaboherb , an ayurbedic medicine along with allopatic medicines.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011