I am suffering from severe nasal blockage and running nose

hi im 30yrs old, have severe nasal blokage and running nose. suffering with severe cold and cough gets caught every now and then. kindly suggest
Asked On : Thu, 5 Aug 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It seems you are having allergic rhinitis, as you are getting frequently. Try to remain
away from dust, smokes, poluted area. crowd of people, cosmetics etc.Get done your
allergy testing if you can get any help out of it try to get. keep applying mask on face
as and when you are out. At present you need to take anti allergic drugs like cetrizine
and paracetamol will help you. Thanks
How long have you been suffering from these signs and symptoms?