I am suffering from quick sperm fall, please advise me

HI IM 25 AGE MY PROBLEM IS quick fall of sparm AND SATISFY MY wife PLS GIVE ME SOME ADVICE
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010
hi,thanks for query.There nothing to worry about,there could be various reasons for this like anxiety,not having proper knowledge of the act,stress etc.Please talk to your partner about this and spend more time in foreplay.You can practice perianal muscle exercise means tight your bottom muscles as if you are holding urine or stool.Apart from this try start and stop technique,press base of glans when you are about to ejaculate,this will prevent ejaculation.
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello himel;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The early ejaculation can be due to anxiety;mental stress;over excitement during sex problems in work place or family issues can also cause you mental stress giving rise to such problem.Presently if you have any stress or issues then try to solve it.To get better control you can do pelvic exercises and even try stop and start method.To get the better idea about the exercises please consult a doctor close by.
Thanks