I am suffering from nightfall, what is its medicine ?

i m a 22 yr old man and i m suffering from nightfall what is its medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.Medicines are only given for disease.I do not think you are having any.Our body continuously make sperm in testis.usually sperms along with some fluids make semen.This is a continuous process after age of 14-15 in males under effect of hormones and it is natural.Usually semen gets emptied by a act of sex or masturbation.In some males there is sexual arousal in sleep and your ejaculate without your this normal and you do not need to worry.