I am suffering from nausea, memory problems, dizziness, and severe headaches

Okay, when i was about 13 i started keeping sharp pains at the bottom of my head where my neck was. It would feel like someone was shoving a needle in my head and i felt as though i could like almost feel the blood rushing and it would get really hot. It was so intense I would just collapse and start crying and then a few minutes later i would be fine. I now also suffer from naseau, memory problems, dizzyness, and severe headahes inbetween the time. It would happen every month or two. Then it started happening more often. And now, its happening on my right and left temple areas too. My regualr doctor wasn't in, soi had to see a doctor who has misdiagnosed me before. He said i had tension headaches and he gave me butalbital/apap/ caffeine . Which did absouletely nothing at all. Do you think it oculd be anything else?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Feb 2010