I am suffering from nasal problems and i took cocaine previously

i have took cocaine for about a year and i take about 2-3 grams of a weekend while im having a drink, i dont take any threw the week, but i am concerned about my noes over the past meek or 2 a have been feeling a cut or scab type thing in my right nostral, this is also the nostral that i have pierced so it could be that my stid is rubbing on my spetrum but i doubt it because i have had it in for about 2 years and never has any problems, i have read than it is quite commen for holes to appear in the place of my problem, bus as i am unable to see what it actually looks like i am unable to say if its a hole, it can be quite painfull too. i also would like to know that if i went to see my gp about this would they judge me? or would police be involed ? please help me x
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011