I am suffering from multiple fibroids. Suggest me the treatment

Hello Dr., I am dds aged 45 years. I am suffering from multiple fibroids . My largest fibroid was around 10 cm. I was advised hyterectomy, which i avoided and started ayurvedic treatment. This is the 5th month. In the last 3 months i noticed, before my periods my stomach bloats and after period it reduces. After 4 months i got a sonography done. and was happy that the largest fibroid was 5.5 cm with other 1 cm etc. But in the 5th month i did not get my periods and my stomach is bloated, still as though the fibroids have taken its original size, like in the 1st month of medication. I am worried has the fibroid grown again. I am on medicine for period to happen so that my stomach will reduce and show positive response. - can it grow if i do not get periods with the medicines still on. - Is it due to menopause - i am 45 year (till not i hv never missed my periods) - how will it effect the fibroids. - I am confused and scared to taken another sonography to see if the fibroids have increased in size in 1 month with my big tummy. - Can it come to original size in one months period - Why does my tummy bloat Pls advise.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011