I am suffering from lower backbone and knee pain, please suggest me the remedy

Hi, from last one year i m facing lot of problems relating to my lower back especially right side of my lower back. Due to this back problem there is lot of pain in my right leg knee. I took medicines and doctor told me that the nerve which passes through the joint of the back which goes to the right foot get trapped between the joints this the reason of the pain. Can u advice what is the problem in my back bone as i m fed up of the pain and i can bare this any more.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Nov 2009