I am suffering from inverted nipples problem

I m 14 years old, and im worried about my nipples, both are inverted and both have dark crust growing from the centre. I m not sure if this is normal or if I should be worried about this? thanks,
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
To be honest at 14 you shouldn't be worried about it. Nipples change with time. I'd small breasts between 13 and 23. Then i filled out a bit more. Your nipples are normal. They come in all sizes, shape and color, the same as the breasts. You shouldn't worry about it at 14 - maybe when you're 18 and if you still have a problem then see the gp. You're still developing and they will change in a matter of time. Don't be so worried as i think you're normal. It will be dark and thick when you start to grow. I think if you're nipples are paining you, you should say it to your mum or to some female relative you close to.
Hope the advice was of much help to you. If you want to talk about it again, just hit the reply button and i will gladly help you anyway i can. Sylvia, ireland