I am suffering from heart burn ,what is its cause and how can I avoid it ?

I am 7th month in my pregnancy ,i suffer from heart burn ,what is its cause and how can i avoid it
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Heart burn is not related to pregnancy.. Hence are caused by the same factors. the factors include stress, irregular dietary habits, recurrent vomiting, iron capsule drugs, inadequate sleep and many other factors.. Change of the lifestyle with regular diet habits are needed to prevent these... You can use antacid syrups for symptomatic relief... Discuss with your doctors before starting any pill by yourself...