I am suffering from cold more than 300 days in an year, I have dust allergy

Hi Doctor , This is Dhanaprakash from India. I'm being affected by cold very often. I'm allergic to dusts also. I'm infected by cold for more than 300 days in an year. Even in summer i gets cold if i have any soft drinks or anything like that. Some times in winter and rainy seasons i feel very difficult to breath and sleep. What may be the main problem for this cause? Do i need to consult an ENT specialist to check my nose? Thanks in advance
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010