I am suffering from Stomach ache, please suggest what should I do ?

I am suffering from nausea and head drowsy whenever intake food with stomach pain as well as sometimes chest pain ,slight heartburning sensation. First we thought it was Gastritis continued with course of treatment. Even after continuing the treatment for 2 months I dont find any remarkable change. As day by day the symptoms keeps on increasing. yesterday when I took stool test it showed the presence of ascaris lumbricoides and entamoeba histolytica worms. Please suggest what should I do now.
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010