I am suffering from BP. Cardiologist noted that I had minor valve leakage in my mitral and triscupid valve, and mild leakage in my pulmonary valve.

Just took my BP again today and got 184/107. Ive been on meds for it since November, and still nothing Obviously eating healthy and getting enough fitness, but still wont go down. They put me on a 24 hour bpmonitor, and my avg was 171/106. But, the cardiologist doesn t know how this is happening or whats causing it. He noted I had minor valve leakage in my mitral and triscupid valve, and mild leakage in my pulmonary valve. He says its very common with people and that im far to young for anything like this to worry about at my age (21). Im always getting chest pains, out of breathe, and occasional fainting , but he wont do nothing for me. The kidney disease and hypertension doctor just took 7 viles of blood, and a 24 hour jug of urine from me, I wont find out for a few weeks, but anyone know what they are testing for ? What could this BP be doing to me (Ive had it my whole life but just got the meds for it in November), yes im young and in great shape but gosh im scared and answer less This is my 3rd different kind of BP medicine, so I have tried multiples. Also, when I said im n great shape, trust me I am. I served in the military, so im in good physical condition. Heck Im 5 11 and weight 180lbs with not to much body fat. So, im def. going to rule that one out on you. Especially since with my current job being very physical, and I walk AT LEAST 2-3 miles a day at work, 5 days a week.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009