I am suffering bruising, swollen, tingly sensation. Do you have any idea of what this could be ?

I m an 18 year old female. I woke up yesterday morning with 5 random bruises on my arms (2 on my left arm, 3 on my right arm). I dont recall bumping my arms at all and I dont bruise easily. My legs have been swollen off and on the past couple of months and I keep getting a tingly sensation in the back of my head . It feels like when your foot falls asleep..almost like my head is falling asleep . I haven t gone to the doctor or anything yet because I didn t know if any of this was serious and didn t want to overreact. Do you have any idea of what this could be ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011