I am so dry and and what is this dirt in my vagina. Please help

When I go to the bathroom and wipe my vagina, I have what looks like rolled dirt, on the toilet tissue. Almost like what ever it is, is coating the inside of my vagina. I m a very clean person and I don t understand why. I take 2 baths a day! I have also noticed that my vagina has been feeling dry. About a week ago , after having sex, It hurt when I urinated. I bought some personal lubricant and it healed the raw feelig I had. I don t believe I have a STD because my discharge is normal. Just not sure why I m so dry and and what is this dirt in my vagina. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011