I am semi-formed stools and always have an urge to vomit after meals

Semi-formed stools and always have an urge to vomit after meals Hello, these past few days I feel like I have quite loose bowel movement . I was diagnosed with Amoebiasis 3 weeks ago and had taken Metronidazole for 6 days. The problem is, these past 2 days I feel like throwing up after eating a meal and have the urge to go to the bathroom. My stool is usually semi-formed. I had fecalysis earlier just to check. The results are: Pus Cells: 0-1/HP RBC: 0-1/HP Parasite Ova/Cyst: None Seen Bacteria: few Color: dk. brown Consistency: semi-formed
Asked On : Wed, 21 Jul 2010