I am pregnant, slight bleeding, prescribed Trenaxa. Safe medicine?

Sir/Madam, My wife(22+ yrs. of old) is of 14th week of pregnant lady. She is under treatment of our Local gynocologist .Today afternoon slight bleeding(Light reddish in colour) occured which was immediately conveyed to our local doctor. The local doctor prescribed Trenaxa and becolic tablets. Now my query is whether this treatment is safe or not? Please suggest your advice to my wife. I should also let you know that this type of bleeding once again occured some 10 days before. You please also suggest is it safe to intercouse this pregnancy period. Thanking you sir, Ajit Basak, Barpeta Road, Assam, India.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012