I am pregnant again, in which week I would be able to hear the heartbeat of my baby ?

hi dr I had a miscarraige in jan 2010. and now I am pregnant again my due date of periods was 24 april plzz tell me how many week i m pregnant last periods came on 24 of march. I feel cramps also is it ok and in which week I would me able to hear the heartbeat ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010
Heart beat of the fetus shall be heard by 20 weeks of pregnancy. The age of the pregnancy can be estimated by calculating from the date of LMP, for eg now it is around 3 months about 13 weeks as per your LMP.