I am overweight. Taking fruta planta. What is the side effect of fruta planta?

Hi I am 20 years old and slightly overweight , i started to take fruta planta the chinese fat burners 3 days ago and i haven t had any side effects. but i heard that after you stop those stuff, it make your body stop burning unless u take them again, and i heard that they have long run side effect. I wanted to take them for 1 month. would that harm my health in any way ?? PS. It says that the components are 100% natural
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012