I am only 16 years old & I feel like I am having a heart attack

I feel like I am having a heart attack , but I am only 16!? Today around 7 (about 5 hours ago) I got this pain below my left chest and then my left shoulder and arm started hurting and the pain below my chest went away. Earlier today I felt some pressure on my chest, but that also went away. I can breathe just fine, but my shoulder and arm pain is still there and once in a while below my chest hurts a bit. Are these the symptoms of a heart attack or am I just being paranoid? I am not fat at all, and my family does not have a history of heart problems. What do you think is going on? My parents don t think I am having a heart attack, they just said to relax and keep an eye out. Help please, and thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009