I am on birthcontrol that i take every day at the same time, and i've never missed a pill. I've a doubt Could I be pregnant ?

First off please dont tell me Hey its your fault or thats what condoms are made for there is no need to be rude i just want to know if you think im pregnant or not, im taking another test tomorrow but i wanna prepare myself Soo.. Okay now ill start from the beginning.. Im sexually active, but do not use condoms. I am on birthcontrol that i take every day at the same time, and ive never missed a pill. The month of November i got my period on the 1st, then AGAIN on the 13th but it seemed more of a spotting because it lasted two days. So this month i was expecting my period on the 1st but i didnt get it. So around the 7th i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. the next day i took another one, with my morning pee. and that too came out negative .. i figured id get my period on the 13th then since thats when i was spotting, But it never came. it is now the 29 and i am still without a period..around the 20th i took an other test which also came out negative and no its not an std because ive only been with my boyfriend and my boyfriend has only been with me... dont think the worst in people.. and NO im not stressed. my nipple have grown .. larger i guess you could say. like the look bigger. I have never missed a period before, and im never late.. this is not a new BC, ive been on it for 4months now I know no one can tell me for sure if i am or not, i just want to know what people think, so i can get an idea of what to expect
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009