I am not getting periods but not having pregnancy symptoms, and hpt is negative

hello doc.i had my period on 12 nov nd after that i had sex with my husband on 21 nt sure he left it inside or wat?so for that i went for a pregnancy test nd it was negative.according to periodical cycle im going to hv my next period on 12 dec bt i missed my period..m i pregnant?bt im nt having any pregnancy symptoms..pls suggest me m i pergnant or wat.if im going to take cyclenorm tablets for my regular periods then m i going to hv my periods or nt?please helpme....
Asked On : Wed, 14 Dec 2011
Dentist, Endodontics 's  Response
hello and welcome to HCM,

its good that u took a pregnancy test, but as u have missed your periods , u should not start with any tablets even if you are not having any pregnancy symptoms until you consult your concerned doctor. i hope it helps you.
thank you