I am not getting periods after unprotected sex. Am i pregnant ?

i and my b.f had sex on 30th april widout condom but he didnt ejaculated inside. nd i was expecting my periods on 17th may and hav nt got till now.. is it possible that i m pregnant ... or this is the delay as i hav irregular periods earlier also m 21 yrs.female earlier had irregular periods use to take pills for periods as well. but left it 2 yrs back. m really worried as m having pain (the one feel before period )and white discharge but my periods are not coming.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011