I am not getting period for 4 months, when all pregnancy test negative

No period for 4 months, negative tests and urine just started to be smelly Hi, I had a stillbirth in July 2010, had two periods (one in august and one in october) had no period since, all pregnancy tests negative and today have noticed urine is smelly? What is going on? Am I stressed out because I want to get pregnant so bad that I m stopping myself, thinking something is wrong with me? Please help?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see after still birth it may happened that you had hormonal changes because of that your periods might become irregular.first regular your period then you go for plan a concern gynec for that dont be stressed.and for smelly urine its a sign of infection drink plenty of fluids.