I am not bleeding after taking 2nd abortion pill. Is it normal ?

Hi,I am undergoing medical abortion .The fetus is 4 weeks gestation . I have taken the 1st pill on last saturday. And today I have to take the second pill.But till now bleeding has not started.So,is it normal? And I have 1.4 year old baby.She is exclusively depends on solid. But she is habituated to be nursed at least while sleeping.But now I have stopped for 2 days.So, she is crying a lot.So,pls suggest for how many days I should stop feeding her.And is it okay if she will be breastfed at the time of sleeping while I am on pills? Need your reply.Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011