I am not able to release sperms from last 3 -4 days. Is it due to hernia or any other disease ?

I'm not able to release sperms from last 3 -4 days only during masturbation . I m 24 years old guy. I started gymming 2 months back. I do heavy exercise these days. I m taking mass gainer as well, Named: Muscle juice, Ultimate Nutrition . Erection of penis is ok. But sperms are not released. When ever I do exercise I wear supporter. but that supporter is not so tight. Its kind of loose for me. But I don t do exercise of thighs. So is there any chance of hernia?? What are the symptoms of hernia.?? or any other disease??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011