I am not able to penetrate my penis during intercourse, why ?

hi doc, i am 30. i got married one week back. my prob is that since my wed night i cdn t penetrate the vagina of my wife and i am unable to have intercourse with her as my penis size is somewhat abnormal. i have a 3 inch thick penis which is causing trouble in insertion. i have used oils and creams but all in vain. we both are in trouble plz help us.
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011

welcome to healthcaremagic
remember the vagina in due course will give birth to baby the head of a full term baby is much bigger than your size
so size is not the problem
is it erect and hard
if so then you are not adoting a position to enter your wife
missionary position will be suitable kneel down in front of the passage ,keep a pillow under buttock of your wife and enter under dirrect vision when you are ready
hoper there will be no problem