I am losing weight now and this has been a threat to reduce my belly, please suggest

Dr. My problem is, I am on a diet now and exercising 6days a week and I eat 5 meals a day such as the 3 main meals and 2 small meals However, I am having gastric even thought I eat, I AM NOT HUNGRY at all but since am having like burning in my chest I just eat a fruit to get rid of it, I believe due to this I am having bloating stomach as well because some days my tummy is a lot less and some days itâ ?s really too much. Please advice n help me as to what could be done since I am losing weight now and this has been a threat to reduce my belly. i really need to lose weight and get a flat belly.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jun 2010