I am loosing my hair,is there any cure ?

I am loosing my hair , my beard hair that is about half an inch in some parts , I am 29 , is there any cure ? could it be related to psychology ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010
No more worries for bald heads and losing hair. Very successful herbal liquid for applying to the heads for growing hair on bald heads and also stopping losing hair, invented by me. Already many people including doctors also in sri lanka got hair to their bald heads after applying this herbal liquid on to bald head. The name of this great herbal liquid is KESHAMULATHARALAYA which is very popular in Sri lanka due to its successful results. See the the photo 1.jpg before treatment and 2.jpg after treatments
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello Taimaz !

you are suffering from alopecia areata , will suggest you to stat uo homeopathic medicines as that will help you to get back the lost patches in your beared area, as these medicines will help to improve the immunity levels, consult a homoeopath at the earliest as this condition can get worsen if not controlled
with this treatment full recovery is expected , as its safe ,natural and without any side effects .

takecare . godbless!!
Dermatologist Dr. Resham J. Vasani (Bhojani)'s  Response
u seem to be suffering from sumthg called alopecia areata.there is deifnitely a cure, but it wud inppropriate if i recommend anythg without a confirm diagnosis, so mail in ur pics at at the earliest.