I am loosing memory. What could be the reason for this?

I was very afraid to brain because i was missing the brain memory day by day i do know these problem start minimum one month. How to solve?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010

Welcome to health care magic
first of all you must mention your age ,as in old age we expect memory loss due to senile changes . Consult neurologist to find the cause & get it treated.there can be many reason for decreased memory,over stress,lack of proper sleep,over expectation ,poor non nutritious diet .So first of all have sound sleep ,discuss things with your friend ,topic discussed is more remembered than just read.Also look for hemoglobin.start iron & vitamin supplements.
Wish you speedy recovery