I am late on my period and my pregnancy test is very confused

Hi, why im delayed for 1month and six days is there a possibilities that im pregnant? ive already take pregnancy test but it shows two lines the one line dark and the second one is light color what is meaning of that??
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
yes you r preg. the lines shows that your hcg level is little less,then reqired.but deffinetly u r preg.u can wait for 1 more week it will give both the lines brighter.any other problem.
hello gurlygirl
welcome to health care magic
yes you may be pregnant but its better if u consult gynaecologist soon and go for ultrasound test of pelvis done to confirm pregnancy.
you should not always rely on home kit test.
good luck