I am having some differeent type of stomach ache, Am I got pregnant ?

Just a week before I had a sex with my Boy Friend. I swal in The Sperm through my mouth all the sperm is in mt Stomach. I just want to know that. just having sperm through mouth will make me PREGNANT. after having sex i am having some differeent type of Stomach Ache. Please answer me.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Jul 2010
No one can get pregnant by ingesting semen,but definitely can get many diseases.Disclaimer
you are not pregnant!
please stay and school and you will learn that you can not get pregnant from oral sex but you can get many STI's from it