I am having sharp chest pains

I'm 21 years old... no history of heart disease with myself or anything... but am having sharp chest pains now
My heart is beating a little fast... or harder than normal it seems... could it be a heart attack? Anxiety? I'm scared of having a heart attack but I don't know... I've had the pain for about 45 minutes now. I worry/am anxious a lot but this is the 1st time I've felt chest pains like this. If it helps, I don't have high blood pressure and am actually a little underweight for my age. I smoke though. Oh and no I don't use cocaine or other illegal drugs.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009