I am having severe itching problem all over my body

I am having a severe itching problem all over my body, small bristles or pimples comes out n at that part of skin itching starts . I when i do burst it watery liquid comes out n it gives relief from itching.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Dec 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic...
1stly start avoiding fish/ raddish /salt with milk and milk products
secondly start eating ayurveda medicines:
panchatikta ghrta gugglu 1 tab three times a day
mahamanjistha adi kadha/ kashayam 4tsf 3 times a day with equal water
haridra khand 1 tsf with milk three times a day

also go for virechana at some good panchakarma center

dr. bhagwan

same goes ere. I tried to stop scratching the affected areas but never stops itching. Trying to find out a medicine that can be of help. If not i am planning to meet the doctor as it is severe. In th begining it was the mosquitoes causing me to itch because lot of my friends had the same problem. But it stops for 2 days and starts again and i dont find any insect on my body but still i feel itchy.
If anyone got any information please do share. Thanks
severe itching problem all over my body