I am having pain in my left ovary,i was diagnosed with a ruptured ovarian cysts

A couple of months ago i got diagnosed with a ruptured ovarian cysts . During that time i had a 6 wk period and was put on birth control pills . I stopped the pills in december had a period jan 1_7 . I have not had a period since then and all pregnancy test have been negative. my husband and i have been trying to conceive since i stopped bc because we lost a pregnancy with twins . My main concern is i am having a dull achy Pain in my left ovary area for a couple qeeks again. I have a doctors apt next month
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011