I am having infective spondylitis D11/D12 discitis. Is my medication OK ?

hello doctor , I am having infective spondylitis D11/D12 discitis. I am taking medicine R-cinex 600 mg, pyrazinamide 750 mg, ethambutol 1000 mg and pyridoxine 10 mg since last three months. I have stopped Ethambutol and Pyrazinamide after 2 and 3 months respectively, and continuing rest medicine. The pus was removed by operation and some pus is still coming after 1 n half month of operation. I am continuing the dressing regularly. I would like to know how much time i will have to continue my medicine ?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011